Whether you were diagnosed with encephalitis
yesterday, last month or 10 years ago, we find that encephalitis survivors (or “E” survivors, to use our term)
need answers. Need compassion. Need the healing comfort of talking with someone who understands.
You may be a caregiver. You may be a survivor. Or you may be grieving the loss
of a loved one to encephalitis. Whatever your circumstance, you do not need to be alone with this ruthless disease and its
aftermath. You are welcome to join us. You are welcome to become a part of Encephalitis Global’s Support Community at
Here’s what the
experience at the Inspire Forum offers:
- A welcome by one of our board members
- Should you choose, the option to stay anonymous
- The opportunity to share your story, pose a question or just browse the postings
- While our membership is global, you can search for, and connect with, others in your region
- Our support community includes those dealing with all types of encephalitis
- The opportunity to share and learn from others about therapies, treatments and
medications that work
- Having a bad “E-day”?
Vent if you need to and you are likely to get words of encouragement and suggested coping strategies
- Make friends. Build relationships. Connect with others.
To begin your journey with Encephalitis Global’s support community at Inspire.com, click HERE.