Whether you were diagnosed with encephalitis yesterday,
last month or 10 years ago, we find that encephalitis survivors (or “E” survivors, to use our term) need answers.
Need compassion. Need the healing comfort of talking with someone who understands.
You may be a caregiver. You may be a survivor. Or you may be grieving the loss
of a loved one to encephalitis. Whatever your circumstance, you do not need to be alone with this ruthless disease and its
aftermath. You are welcome to join us. You are welcome to become a part of Encephalitis Global’s Discussion Forum at Inspire.com.
Here’s what the experience at the Inspire Forum offers:
- A welcome by one of our board
- Should you choose, the option to stay anonymous
- The opportunity to share your story, pose a question or just browse the postings
- While our membership is global, you can search for, and connect with, others
in your region
- Our support community includes those dealing
with all types of encephalitis
- The opportunity to share
and learn from others about therapies, treatments and medications that work
- Having a bad “E-day”? Vent if you need to and you are likely to get words of encouragement and suggested
- Make friends. Build relationships. Connect
To begin your journey with Encephalitis Global’s Discussion Forum at Inspire.com, click HERE.